Wednesday 21 October 2015

I'm back!

I have had a crazy busy few months, with moving into my new house, getting back into the swing of things at Uni and other things that have had me rushed off my feet! All of these things have lead me to neglect my beloved blog quite considerably..

I'm now back and ready to blog - I promise I'm back for good this time! I've been getting up to some really fun things lately and I'm really looking forward to sharing them with you all! I've been having lots of fun with my family and friends and of course have been taking lots of pictures to share!

As my 20th birthday looms closer and closer, I'm really starting to panic and think about the future, see my blog super soon for a post of things that I'm thinking about as I realise that I'm a fully grown adult now! Eeeeep!


No comments:

Post a Comment