Wednesday 19 August 2015

Reflecting on life - 6 things that make me happy!

I've been reflecting a lot lately and it's really made me realise how lucky I am to have so many things and people that make me happy!

1) My friends - I could never be without them. They make my life happy and bright, genuinely the loves of my life.


2) My uni fam - I couldn't have been blessed with better flatmates than those I was given in my first year and they've really become a huge part of my life. I couldn't imagine life without them

 
 
3) My guy - I never understood what people meant when they said that their boyfriend was also their best friend, but after meeting Jack I fully understand that now. There's no better feeling than feeling completely comfortable with somebody and feeling like you make somebody else happy.
 
-
 


4) My fam! - Since being at uni, I've learnt to appreciate my family a whole lot more than I did before!
 
5) Being more independent - Another thing that's happened since I've been at uni, I've become so much more independent! I really enjoy doing things for myself, earning my own money and buying my own things. I've loved developing my own routines and ways of doing things.
 
 
6) The amount of new people that I've met - I've met some amazing people in the last year, I really think it's true what people say 'you meet your forever friends at Uni'...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment