Thursday 22 October 2015

12 thoughts that girls have approaching winter..

1) I cant wait to get my winter jumpers out!

2) Did I REALLY look this fat in this jumper last year? Why did nobody tell me?! I look like a pumpkin..


3) This candle will look so good on my Instagram.


4) Whoever said layering was easy LIED TO MY FACE!


5) Oh these Starbucks and Costa Christmas cups are amazing.... for my Instagram


6) As soon as the snow turns into that gross slushy stuff I am BED BOUND 


7) Why have no shops realised that boots need to be nice AND have a good grip too?! I can't deal with slipping and sliding everywhere! 

8) Who cares if I eat my body weight in cake? Surely my winter woollies will cover it up, right?



9) Shit, it's Christmas very soon and I am very skint.. Looks like everyone's getting a hug this year, the gift that keeps on giving... 

10) How am I seriously expected to get out of my bed when A) it's absolutely baltic outside and B) it's still dark? Nope, not happening, not today.... Or tomorrow


11) This dress will look sooo cute with tights and boots... *steps outside*... Holy mother of God my legs are freezing!!!! Layer those tights ladies..


12) How do some girls pull of the bobble hat so well? I look like a rather obese male..




Want to get to know me more?

Follow me on Instagram: laurenbovill
Follow me on Twitter: bovill_lauren
Add me on Snapchat: laurenbovill 

No comments:

Post a Comment