Thursday 22 October 2015

Lists lists lists....

As I sit here to write this post, I'm surrounded by to do lists, weekly planners, diaries, lists for any occasion really. . I'm probably the worlds most obsessive list writer.. Everything is transferred to a list (I am far too rock and roll for my own good, I know)

The one thing I couldn't live without is my academic diary, this thing goes EVERYWHERE with me, if I ever lost it, it actually scares me thinking about what I'd do without it! I'm really starting to realise how sad my life is whilst I'm writing this post.....

I love to use my Ted Baker pen as it makes me feel a bit fancy! It's also a dream to write with... Wow I REALLY am sad.

In this little book my life is contained.. Appointments, lectures, dinner dates, train times, addresses, birthdays, phone numbers... The list goes on!





I've got a busy weekend ahead as it's my birthday weekend, the big 20! I can't even think about how many times I'm going to have to consult my diary this weekend, I'm terrible for forgetting times etc! When I'm not being lazy (most of the time I am) I use a different colour for different kinds of things.. Pink for dinner dates, black for uni, blue for birthdays etc.. I find that really helps if I'm just quickly checking my week.

Now my family are fully aware of how much pleasure I take in lists and stationary.. So last year my sister bought me this amaaaazing list book from Paperchase

 
I adore the print but sadly they don't sell them in this print any more, however they have some really nice ones in at the minute! It comes with a tick list, a larger list page, one with the floral print on and some little tab notes too. I use the tab notes for my reading for Uni to mark pages in books.

I make lists for every imaginable thing, on my wall at the moment I have a list of things I need to buy (this is a long one), how much I've spent this week, Christmas gift ideas, my Uni deadlines, things to do/read for Uni, what I'm going to take to Uni for lunch and what a I need to take home with me. Usually the one I need I'll pop into my diary so I always have it with me in case I need to add to it.




How do you guys keep organised? Do you have any tips to share?

Want to get to know me more?

Follow me on Instagram: laurenbovill
Follow me on Twitter: bovill_lauren
Add me on Snapchat: laurenbovill 

No comments:

Post a Comment