Thursday 29 October 2015

All I Want For Christmas Is...

As Christmas speedily looms on us, I've of course been thinking about what presents I'd like to be opening on December 25th.

1) First on my list is something I've been after for quite some time. A Jo Malone candle, every time I go to buy one I always talk myself out of it: "this much for a candle, am I really going to do that?" and every time I regret not buying one... So what better way to get around the problem than to ask somebody else to buy me it?!

2)When I'm at home, I love to go for a walk in the woods with my family so a pair of Barbour wellies would be the perfect gift! These little babies to be precise..

3) If I was being optimistic and very lucky, a new Apple laptop would be perrrrfect.

4) As every girl does, I love handbags.. What's missing from my collection is a nice slouchy handbag, I've seen a few around but none are just right, if I found one that I love (eventually) then that would be a lovely gift to receive!

5) When it comes to comfort, Ugg have pretty much got it covered.. And what's better than the perfect pair of comfortable slippers? I've got my eye on these Scruffette II slippers for toasty feet through winter!


6) My bedroom is my sanctuary and I've decorated it with grey and white accessories. I'd love some photo frames to match in with my room as I love having my photos displayed.

7) My house mate has a fur blanket in her room and it's the softest thing I've ever touched. Of course after stroking her blanket for probably too long, I decided I wanted one.. It's from John Lewis and I think I need this blanket

8) Recently I've been using some Dermalogica products after being treated to them as an early birthday gift and I LOVE them.. My skin feels absolutely incredible. I usually have a very oily complexion and this special kit of miniatures for oily skin has really helped control it and give me a lovely even result, I got mine from Harvey Nichols in Leeds. I'd love to try some more of their products as they seem to agree with my skin!

9) If slippers and wellies weren't enough winter accessories on my list, here's another. The White Company do stunning jumpers and I'd love to have one! Have a look at their knitwear collection, you'll be as obsessed as I am! http://www.thewhitecompany.com/clothing/knitwear/

10) The same as a lot of girls I know, I'm absolutely lusting over H&M and Balmain collaborating! I'd love a killer dress to wear on a super special occassion!


Want to get to know me more?

Follow me on Instagram: laurenbovill
Follow me on Twitter: bovill_lauren
Add me on Snapchat: laurenbovill 

No comments:

Post a Comment