Wednesday 21 October 2015

What's been keeping me so busy?!

I've been pretty distant from the blogosphere for a fair old while now, haven't I? Here's what I've been up to....


Spending a lot of time with my friends!
From day trips to nights out and everything in between! We've had weeks full of food, fun, drinks and so much quality time!

Amongst all of the fun, me and my house mates from first year have moved into our lovely new house, still in the centre of York!!


We've also gained a house mate, Victoria! She's so lovely and I'm really enjoying living with her!




I've also had lots of fun with Jack lately, including a trip to Kendal for our 1 year and have been spoilt with flowers too! 




As it's reaching that Christmas period, I couldn't help but start my shopping! I also may have gotten a bit too into the whole thing and spent £25 in Paperchase on wrapping things too!


Since being back in York, I've been really missing my friends from home, we spent so much time together over summer it's been more than odd not seeing them daily! This called for a good old reunion with them coming to York for the weekend!



Another friend came to York for the day, and he had one mission - to get to Betty's fast!! As always we had a delicious time! Afternoon tea for two!


So along with Uni and a loooot of Uni work, that's whats been keeping me busy in my time away from the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment