Wednesday 17 June 2015

Wanderlust

wanderlust
ˈwɒndəlʌst/
noun
  1. a strong desire to travel.
    "a man consumed by wanderlust"


I think I've reached the point in my life where I need to travel.. Seeing friends, family and every other person apart from me embark on adventures around the world. From New Zealand to Cannes, people are exploring the world and I seem to be wedged between York and Lincolnshire. Me being me, I've created a list of places I absolutely must visit!


1) New Zealand

Seeing my cousin fly the nest and move to New Zealand has made me extremely jealous! It looks so beautiful and as a sun worshipper, would be perfect for me. The relaxed culture and lifestyle of New Zealand appeals to me so it is definitely top of my 'to travel list'.

2) Italy

My mum's family are from Sicily so I'd really love to see where my family came from and to explore Sicily! Although the touristy parts of Italy also appeal to me, and lets be honest Italian food is AMAZING. I'm lucky enough to have old family recipes at home to cook up our own Italian delights but nothing beats Italian food in Italy in a cute little restaurant. 

3) New York City

With my 21st birthday approaching next year, numerous hints have been dropped to parents, family, friends, boyfriend, anyone who is willing to take me.. The Big Apple. There is SO much I want to do in New York and would probably need a year to do it all in.. As a huge Friends fan I would literally die to see Central Park and Monica, Rachel, Chandler and Joey's apartment buildings! I'd love to explore the city that never sleeps with my Mum, Auntie Liz and my best friends. However a nice week there with my guy wouldn't go a miss... Hint hint Jack.....

4) Dublin

My plans to visit Dublin are further along than any of my other wishes. Jack's 21st is coming up this year so a long weekend in Dublin is on the cards! I love the Irish people, they're so friendly and welcoming and Dublin City looks incredible and I'd love to explore it! The 360 degree Sky Bar in the Guinness Factory looks amazing too! I think our trip to Dublin will consist of shopping, eating and drinking.... Perfect!

5) Paris

I don't know any girl that doesn't dream of a trip to Paris! After seeing pictures from two of my friends trip to Paris earlier this year, it made my want grow. I love Parisian fashion, French food and shopping.... I MUST GO. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving your link on Twitter (@lnohara95)

    I have read all your posts and as a "newby" you are doing amazingly! I didn't know how to add most of the sidebar widgets i.e Twitter when I first started so you're already at a good level!

    Much love,
    Lauren "Sweetened Sour" O'Hara

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lauren-nicole-ohara-12269371 and http://lauren-ohara-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much! :) I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog! :) X

    ReplyDelete