Saturday 20 June 2015

My go to comfort meal

We all have those days when  you ignore the diet and crave a carb fest!



After a night shift, all I want is food that's going to make me full and sleepy, so after waking up at 2pm and being instantly hungry, I took a walk to Sainsburys and picked up some pancetta and a Dolmio tomato and bacon stir in sauce and came home and made pasta, pancetta and sauce. It feels like such a lazy meal but when you're that tired (and also pretty skint) it's a quick and cheap meal to make that satisfies the tum! Despite vowing that I'd eat more healthily, I think a little bit of what you fancy every so often is perfectly fine and stops you binging on sweets and chocolate! Even though I have a serious sweet tooth I find it easier to talk myself out of eating sweet things than things like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment