Monday 16 November 2015

Eating in London | Le Pain Quotidien, Covent Garden

After a rushed morning exploring London, me and my sister were SO ready for some quality food. After searching for somewhere that looked like our kind of place we stumbled across Le Pain Quotidien in Covent Garden. They pride themselves on their bread being made only of 4 key ingredients and their food being ethically sourced with traditional simplicity inside. Le Pain Quotidien literally translates to 'the daily bread' - and the bread of this day was amaaaazing.

Expecting a considerable wait, we were pleasantly surprised when we were seated almost immediately. Absolutely parched I ordered an iced coffee (of course) and baked egg with chorizo and soda bread.


I'm a sucker for a perfect egg, I was not disappointed. The chorizo was gorgeous too and of course I dipped my bread into the yolk...

I am also a sucker for good presentation, and HOW CUTE ARE THESE TINY LITTLE PANS.

As iced coffee's go, this was perfect.. Although that could have something to do with the trek around London that morning. This little place is a perfect way to sit and observe the hustle of Covent Garden and eat something tasty to fuel your day.


I would highly recommend Le Pain Quotidien and would love to try some of their other dishes. You'll find these adorable little places dotted around London and Kildare and you'd be missing out if you didn't give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment