Monday 16 November 2015

Eat With Me | BBQ Chicken Flatbread and Veg

So as students go, we like things which are quick, easy and most importantly, cheap.

I think this possibly the cheapest meal I've made that has actually filled me up (filling me is a pretty hard job though..)

I found wholemeal flat breads in Sainsbury's for less than £1 for a pack of about 8. I bought some BBQ chicken pieces in my weekly shop and had some salad and veg left over.

First chop up your cucumber (if you want it) and put it to one side.

Fill a saucepan big enough for your veg with boiling water, put it on the hob and when the water is boiling put your veg in. I just used broccoli and green beans
because it's what I had in but you can use whatever you fancy.

Grill your flat bread until it looks how it should do to you, some people will want it more grilled than others, so its a personal preference. Once you've got it perfect for you, put it on your plate and drizzle some BBQ sauce over it. If you don't like BBQ sauce, just use another, this isn't a BBQ exclusive dish..

Put your salad onto the flat bread and then arrange your chicken over the top of that.

Once your veg is done, arrange that as you please and then you're literally done. If you're reaally hungry then you could make 2 or add some rice or chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment